We have a high performance team of diverse and talented leaders that live our mission and values. Our management board brings a modern, forward thinking approach to the business, to set the agenda for creating a better future for all.
Dominic Teh Yong Khang
Dominic joined the Group in 2006. He is responsible for the overall management of the Group as well as the its wholly owned subsidiary GeoMonitoring Pte Ltd, covering businesses in geotechnical instrumentation and monitoring works for infrastructures, reclamations and buildings.
Dominic started his career as a Project Engineer and has subsequently gain extensive experience in R&D of instrumentation and monitoring systems, soil investigation and marine monitoring.
He has contributed to various milestones of the Group. Prominent projects under his stewardship includes RG’s first,
1. real-time slope monitoring project for HDB
2. soil investigation project in Jurong Island for power plants
3. million-dollar soil investigation contract for Gardens by the Bay
4. LTA instrumentation project and first instrumentation project with contract value more than $5 million for Downtown Line
5. oversea real-time monitoring project in SiChuan ChengDu
6. marine monitoring project for CLRCE
Dominic graduated with First Class Honours in Civil Engineering from the Kolej Universiti Teknologi Tun Hussein Onn and holds a degree in Master of Science, specialising in offshore engineering from National University of Singapore.