2 Years Experience
70 Sungei Kadut Loop, Singapore, 729511, Singapore
Surveyor (Geotechnical Instrumentation and Monitoring)
You will be involved in geotechnical instrumentation projects, to plan, set up and conduct survey for instrumentation monitoring of soil movement for site condition and existing structures, including survey data processing, report preparation and other related scope of works.
- Degree in Geomatics / Land Surveying or Diploma / Certificate in Surveying
- Experience in surveying / geotechnical instrumentation is preferred
- Good attitude and health
- Can physically present to carry out the required survey works
- Under the direction and supervision of the Licensed Registered Surveyor
- Technical member (TechMem) in Land Surveying of the Singapore Institute of Surveyors and Valuers (SISV) with about 2 years of relevant post-graduation experience.
Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree