SGD2,800-SGD3,500 Per month
70 Sungei Kadut Loop, Singapore, 729511, Singapore
- Oversee all the projects to ensure work is carried out according to timeframe and specification.
- Plan work schedule with resources requisition and overall project supervision.
- Supervise and coordinate all construction work on site.
- Solve operational site issue and coordinate closely internal and external team to meet the project deadline.
- Attend site inspection or meetings with consultant or client.
- Attend weekly meetings on work progress and projection.
- Manage and control site workers to ensure work complied to quality and safety requirement.
- Assist Project Team and WSH Team in all site matters.
- Other duties as may be assigned on a need basis.
- Possess minimum N level or higher or diploma holder in civil/construction/geotechnical.
- Welcome those with working experiences in RC works or geotechnical works.
- Resourceful, strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Possess leadership and good organizational skills.
- Possess class 3 license and computer skill is an advantage.