Minimum 3 years of working experiences, familiar in instrumentation and monitoring works
Education: Degree in Quantity Surveying, Building or Civil Engineering
Experience: Minimum 3 years of working experiences, familiar in instrumentation and monitoring works
- Prepare technical and commercial proposals during tender stage including taking off quantities, attend site show round, site visit, attend tender briefing, seeks clarifications with respective client/ consultant if any.
- Review proposal with tender/contract manager, attend tender interviews including technical proposal presentation, goes through tender clarification reply with tender/contract manager and prepares the reply accordingly.
- Attend kick off meeting.
- Prepare handing over and brief the details scope with the project team.
- Cost analysis during the project execution
- Prepare the progress claim and submit to client
- VO preparation
- Handle on-going contractual issue and provide advice to the project team
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
- Familiar with PSSCOC will be an advantage.
Degree in Quantity Surveying, Building or Civil Engineering