SGD2,500-SGD4,800 Per month
70 Sungei Kadut Loop, Singapore, 729511, Singapore
- Able to collect, organize, and present various centralized data in a timely manner
- Able to assist PM/Manager or any assigned superior to monitor the data and highlight concern timely if any
- Able to organize meeting/discussion and record meeting/discussion notes
- Able to follow up on progress with various parties as per the action plan after the meeting/discussion
- Able to conduct check and/or audit according to pre-defined checklist and present the result
- Able to coordinate with various parties to obtain request for resources including material, equipment & machinery, perform procurement and check for the resources, able to plan resources deployment and dispatch resources accordingly to the required parties
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned by immediate superior
Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
- Degree in Civil Engineering or other engineering degree or equivalent.;
- 1 to 5 years working experience in Singapore or Malaysia; prior relevant work experience will be an advantage.
- Keen interest in Geotechnical Engineering;
- Class 3 driving license an advantage.