Minimum 1 Year
MYR2,500 - MYR3,500 Per month
Multiple Job Locations
E1-29-6, Block E1 Dataran Prima, Jalan PJU 1/42, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, 47301, Malaysia
Logistics Planner (Hybrid Working)
- Perform day to day administrative tasks (attendance record, training, SIC and security pass application, progress update, claim payment updates etc).
- Monitor, control and maintain site office/project equipment and facilities for continuous operation.
- Assist project team and manager for project implementation, systematic documentation control and accurate data tabulation.
- Oversee the transportation needs of Singapore HQ operations.
- Work closely with operation teams across various departments to arrange transport as required. This includes:
- Planning transport routes
- Assign and dispatch drivers
- Review drivers logs
- Respond to feedback and/or complaints
- Tamil speaking is preferred to aid in communicating with Indian drivers
- Minimum SPM / STPM or higher.
- Minimum 1-year relevant working experience.
- Good command of English.
- Computer literate (MS Office and Excel).
- Working experience in Singapore and know the roads in Singapore are added advantages.