MYR 2,5000 - MYR 5,000
Multiple Job Locations
- Petaling Jaya
- Responsible for all surveying work from setting out to the preparation of as-built survey plans.
- Conduct on-field survey and record data accurately.
- Site coordination and checking for alignments and levels.
- Able to handle and care for survey instruments and equipment.
- Involved in supporting geotechnical instrumentation projects in Singapore and Malaysia.
- To plan, set up and conduct survey for instrumentation monitoring of soil movement for site condition and existing structures, including survey data processing, report preparation and other related scope of works.
Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree.
- 6 Working Days with Site Allowance and Transportation Allowance
- Accommodation provided by company
- Medical and Dental Claims
- Join our team as a Land Surveyor and embark on a rewarding career with us. We are also actively hiring Assistant Surveyors with a competitive salary range of $2000 to $3500. Be part of our dynamic workforce and contribute to shaping the future of surveying excellence