SGD2,800-SGD3,300 Per month
70 Sungei Kadut Loop, Singapore, 729511, Singapore
- Supervise, check, evaluate and prepare all soil data record and ensure quality of field works with good interpretation of ground conditions through ground investigation.
- Monitor the environmental, health and housekeeping on site.
- Conduct tool box meeting / safety talk for workers every day and keep proper attendance records. And ensure submission of basic safety document, such as daily tool box meeting, maintenance record etc.
- Conduct risk analysis of the jobs involved and ensure Safe Work Procedure are understood and comply with before and during commencement of work at the work site.
- Submit all the necessary safety plan, risk assessment, Safe Work Procedure and all necessary documents before commencement any work.
- Prepare and ensure that Permit to work or any other permits is obtained and signed by relevant parties before work activities are being allowed to proceed.
- Coordinate and liaise with Project Manager, Field Manager, Engineers and/or Drillers on a daily basis.
- Degree or diploma in geology, engineering geology or geophysics or equivalent with minimum 1years experience in SI Works in Singapore will be of advantage.
- Possess minimum Building Construction Supervisor Safety (BCSS) Certificate or higher.
- Self-motivated engineer with practice experience on large scale projects.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and good team player.
Diploma,Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree