70 Sungei Kadut Loop, 729511, Singapore
SGD3300-SGD4000 Per month
Geotechnical Sales Engineer
- Prepare technical and commercial proposals during the tender stage including taking off quantities, attending site show round, site visit, attending the tender briefing, and seeking clarifications with respective client/ consultant if any.
- Review proposal with tender/contract manager, attend tender interviews including technical proposal presentation, goes through tender clarification reply with tender/contract manager and prepares the reply accordingly.
- Attend kick-off meeting.
- Prepare to hand over and brief the details scope with the project team.
- Cost analysis during the project execution
- Prepare the progress claim and submit it to the client
- VO preparation
- Handle ongoing contractual issue and provide advice to the project team
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
- Familiarity with PSSCOC will be an advantage.
- Education: Degree in Quantity Surveying, Building or Civil Engineering
- Minimum 2year of working experience in tendering, estimating and measurement of quantities in the Soil Investigation & Geotechnical Instrumentation field
Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree